Content Strategist Internships
Content Strategist InternshipsApply for Content Strategist Training in Delhi
Content Strategist Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Content Planner Internship and training to provide a constructive content strategy for better outreach.Creating a content strategy based on a company's or client's business objectives and a customer's or end user's demands is the primary responsibility of the position. In this position, creative professionals manage the needs for content and produce deliverables for content strategy across a project life cycle. Apply Now for Content Strategist training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Content Strategist Career Path
Content Strategist Profile
Content Strategist Job Description
•Create content structure and write for the website on a timely basis
• Identify the loopholes in our current content marketing strategies and suggest changes
• Create SOPs for quality content management for the long term business goals
• Manage and schedule social media posts for the target audience
• Coordinate with a team of writers for blogs and other short term assignments
• Edit, proofread and improve content created by other team members
• Update the strategy and ensure it adheres to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) guidelines
• Conduct content audits and research to improve our digital marketing efforts
• Create and monitor web traffic as per the requirements
• Generate ideas around industry-related trending topics and nurture awareness
• Planning, developing, generating, editing, and releasing pertinent material based on the company's business objectives and users' demands are all part of the job description for a content strategist. The primary responsibility of the strategist is to create a content strategy that supports and aims to accomplish corporate objectives.
Content Strategist Skills
• Proven skills as a content strategist, contenat planner, head of content, digital content strategist, content strategist training, content strategist responsibilities.
• A professional portfolio depicting your work experience would be preferred such as articles or write-ups etc
• Outstanding knowledge of content strategies to build a powerful network
• Excellent knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla, etc.
• Strong working knowledge of various social media platforms and strategies
• Basic know-how of HTML and web publishing would be an asset
• Highly productive and creative writing skills
• Outstanding time management skills
• Ability to motivate and guide members of the team
• ;Must have teamwork qualities
• Must have time-management skills
• Conducting audience research and studying available data to understand what new content to produce and why.
• Planning content ideas that tie back to business goals and target audience needs.
• Maintaining consistency in content production by developing a key brand message and content value proposition, creating brand voice guidelines, style guides, accessibility guidelines, and related templates.
• Setting up and maintaining a streamlined content workflow and editorial calendar for content operation and production.
• Distributing content on various channels including social media while also getting feedback on it.
• Reporting that involves studying metrics showing its performance.
• Repurposing and updating/refreshing content to get more mileage from content your team creates and ensuring all content is up to date to offer the most value to the target audience.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category