Executive Assistant TrainingApply for Executive Assistant Profile in Delhi
Executive Assistant Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Executive Assistant Internship For Freshers with Profile, Job Description, Role, Duties. An Executive Assistant Responsibilities include answering phones, screening visitors, making travel arrangements, preparing reports, filing and organizing documents, recording meeting minutes, and performing basic bookkeeping tasks. As such, executive assistants play a role in decision-making and policy setting. The executive assistant performs the usual roles of managing correspondence, preparing research, and communication, often with one or more administrative assistants or scheduling assistants who report to him or her. Apply Now for Executive Assistant Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Executive Assistant Career Path
Executive Assistant Role
Executive Assistant Job Description
• Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
• Organising meetings and booking meeting rooms
• Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
• Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
• Producing reports and presentations
• Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
Executive Assistant Qualifications
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality
• High School degree
• PA diploma or certification is a plus
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
• Excellent time management skills
• Well-developed organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Professional discretion
• Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category