Front Office Executive Internship
Front Office Executive ResponsibilitiesApply Now for Front Office Executive Profile in Delhi
Front Office Executive Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Front Office Executive Internship to handle all receptionist and clerical duties at our main entrance's front desk. A Front Office Director is a person who specializes in dealing with complaints and giving accurate information. You will be the company's "face" to all visitors, and you will be accountable for our first impression. Apply Now for Front Office Executive and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Front Office Executive Role
Front Office Career Path
Front Office Executive Job Description
• Keep the front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests and guide them to the main area
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc
Front Office Executive Skills
• Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
• Familiarity with office machines
• Knowledge of office management and basic book-keeping
• Proficient in English (oral and written)
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong communication and people skills
• Good organizational and multitasking abilities
• Must possess problem-solving skills
• Customer service orientation
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category