Public Representative Internship
Public Realtions Campaign InternshipApply for PR Communication Internship in Delhi
Public Representative Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Public Relations Officer Internship For Freshers with Duties, Role, Qualifications. People Relations (PR) is the practice of deliberately managing the release and spread of information between an individual or an organization (such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and the public.public relations officer duties are to assist in writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients. Updating and maintaining Web content.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
PR Manager Responsibilities
Public Representative Internship
Public Relations Specialist Job Description
• Assist in writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
• Updating and maintaining Web content.
• Creating and sending email campaigns.
• Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Strategies to follow regarding advertising the website.
• Optimization of web content for SEO strategies.
• Maintain currency in industry news and trends.
• Maintain currency in effective public relations and communications techniques.
• planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
• communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople
• liaising with, and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email
• researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
• collating and analysing media coverage
• organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours
• maintaining and updating information on the organisation’s website
• sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
• commissioning market research
• managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Public Relations Officer Qualifications
• Knowledge of handling a press conference.
• Ability to pitch to media.
• Knowledge of consumer marketing.
• An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
• Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
• Creativity in securing coverage and buzz with traditional outlets.
• Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
• Project and budget management skills.
• Responds well under pressure with strict time limit.
• Quick and enthusiastic learner.
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Being self motivated and flexible.
• Having critical thinking.
• Having high attention to details.
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes.
• Having networking abilities.
• Being able to understand social media.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category