Company Secretary Job OpeningsApply Now for Company Secretary Role in Delhi
Company Secretary Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Company Secretary jobs for freshers on-staff legal experts who also serve as the company's compliance officer. Corporate and securities law, as well as capital markets and corporate governance, are areas in which he works. A Company Secretary is a person who specializes in providing Company secretaries advice to company directors on how their businesses should be conducted, managed, and controlled. He/She must have Ability to give perfect advice to the company and clients. Apply Now for Company Secretary jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Company Secretary Responsibilities
Company Secretary duties in India play an important role in the company. Role of company secretary in company law commands over the smooth functioning of the administration process in a business environment of the company. As it is the top qualification of company secretary in the country, the responsibility and role are very complicated and need channelized attempts to be displayed in a phased manner.We are looking for an experienced Company Secretary who would be the manager’s and company executive’s right hand. As Company Secretary, you will be instrumental in helping the office run smoothly, provide support to managers, senior-level executives, and departments. You’ll need to ensure that our company complies with financial and legal requirements, and maintain high standards of corporate governance.
A company secretary’s core duties include optimizing workflow procedures in the office, assisting colleagues and executives in planning and distributing information, and being the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues. Additionally, as a company secretary, you’ll need to: Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members. Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points. Convene and service AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Company Receptionist Jobs
Company Secretary Job Requirements and Descriptions
Company Assistant Job Description
• Prepare agendas and materials for board meetings, committee meetings, and annual general meetings (AGMs), and track action items
• Convene and serve at annual general meetings, take minutes, formulate resolutions, and file needed documents and yearly reports with the proper departments
• Ensure that any rules, regulations, and statutes that may influence the organisation are up to date and approved by the committee
• Maintain statutory books, such as member, director, and secretary registers
• Handle correspondence, compile data, prepare reports, and advise appropriate company stakeholders of decisions
• Develop and manage the systems that ensure the organisation follows all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory obligations
• Take an active role in management decisions including sharing concerns, mergers, and takeovers, and provide useful information
• Keep an eye on the company's pension plan's administration
• Manage the office space as well as personnel administration and insurance policies for the company and its employees
Company Secretary Requirements
• Strong administrative skills and a proclivity for using computer software are required
• Communication skills, both vocal and written is required
• Commercial awareness is important to have
• Exceptional attention to detail as well as the capacity to work under pressure
• Interpersonal skills and the capacity to collaborate with individuals at all levels are essential
• Ability to influence others is required
• Excellent time management and organisation skills
• The ability to act on one's own initiative
• Work is approached in a flexible and practical manner
• When dealing with confidential information, use discretion
• Maintain a courteous demeanour when dealing with challenges
• Confidence in being able to support high-profile firm employees and board members
• It is required to have a bachelor's degree or professional qualifications in business, law, accounting, or public administration
• Relevant business expertise in areas like pensions, people, finances, credit control, and so on is required
• Any relevant proven experience is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category