Cyber Forensics Expert
Computer Forensics JobsApply for Cyber Forensics Jobs in India
Cyber Forensics Expert Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Forensics Jobs For Freshers with Job Description, Role, Responsibilities, Salary. Computer forensics (also known as computer forensic science) is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to evidence found in computers and digital storage media. The goal of computer forensics is to examine digital media in a forensically sound manner with the aim of identifying, preserving, recovering, analysing and presenting facts and opinions about the digital information.
Cyber Forensics Expert Responsibilities
Digital forensics (sometimes known as digital forensic science) and Mobile forensics is a branch of forensic science encompassing the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices, often in relation to computer crime. The term digital forensics was originally used as a synonym for computer forensics but has expanded to cover investigation of all devices capable of storing digital data.
Cyber Forensics and Information Security Expert is a person who does digital investigation and retrieve cybercrime evidence by dismantling and rebuilding of any affected system or network, in order to retrieve potentially important data. and Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks. Forensics experts carefully retrace cybercrime evidence back to the initial breach and identify which security weakness allowed it.
Forensics Analyst also organize cybercrime evidence into clear, detailed reports accessible to executives, law enforcement, lawyers, and judges. Forensics experts often need to explain reports, answer questions, and sometimes serve as expert witnesses in court. seek to improve organizational security, often advising executives on system improvements and/or training employees on cybersecurity matters.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Cyber Forensics and Information Security Jobs
Digital Forensics Jobs
Cyber Forensics Expert Job Description
• Conduct data breach and security incident investigations
• Recover and examine data from computers and electronic storage devices
• Dismantle and rebuild damaged systems to retrieve lost data
• Identify additional systems/networks compromised by cyber attacks
• Compile evidence for legal cases
• Draft technical reports, write declarations and prepare evidence for trial
• Give expert counsel to attorneys about electronic evidence in a case
• Advise law enforcement on the credibility of acquired data
• Provide expert testimony at court proceedings
• Train law enforcement officers on computer evidence procedures
• Keep abreast of emerging technologies, software and methodologies
• Stay proficient in forensic, response and reverse engineering skills
Digital Forensics Skills
• Bachelors degree in information technology or other information security related fields preferred.
• 6+ years of experience conducting, leading and supervising complex cyber investigation cases.
• Able to articulate and visually present complex forensic investigation and analysis results
• Strong presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Industry standard digital and mobile forensics certifications such as Encase, CFE, GCFE, PCME or equivalent in both computer and mobile forensics.
• Experience working with industry standard tools (X-Way forensics, Encase, Access data, SIFT, FTK).
• Able to work under pressure in time critical situations.
• Willing to travel.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category