Digital Marketing Advisor
Digital Marketing AdvisorApply for Digital Marketing Advisor Job Openings in Delhi
A digital marketing advisor is responsible for assisting clients from various industries in promoting and improving their online marketing strategies. The digital marketing advisor job description entails improving and managing an organization’s branding; developing and maintaining client engagements or communications with creative social media, email, local and mobile marketing platforms or campaigns. It involves carrying out essential duties, such as assisting clients’ business situations, making recommendations on how to improve their websites and other social media platforms, participating in the organization’s meetings and conference calls, and training clients, customers, and co-workers on topics that are related to internet marketing. The digital marketing advisor is responsible for carrying out several important tasks such as planning digital marketing campaigns, including web SEO/SEM, email, and social media and display advertising.
Digital Marketing Advisor Description
The basic definition of a digital marketing consultant is someone who is a highly-skilled professional with specialist training in online marketing, who knows how to target consumers in the right ways to see the results that a business needs. There’s a common misconception in terms of what a marketing consultant does, a lot of people presume that they deal with every aspect of advertising, but that’s not the case. If you already have ideas for your marketing, then you would contact an advertising agency to make those ideas a reality. What a marketing consultant does is work with businesses, from startups to large corporations, to determine how best to engage existing clients and prospective ones. A marketing consultant uses the company’s existing business model to consider what market potential there is, and then creates a marketing strategy that should work successfully for the brand, allowing them to achieve their goals. They can also help software companies promote an affiliate program – check out this article. In terms of what exactly a marketing consultant focuses on, that depends on the business and its needs.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Digital Marketing Advisor
Digital Marketing Advisor Career Path
Digital Marketing Advisor Responsibilities
• The major duties, tasks, and responsibilities that typically define the digital marketing advisor job description are highlighted below:
• Digital marketing advisors are professionals who work with businesses and organizations to help them plan, execute, and optimize their online marketing campaigns.
• The advisor will be in charge of planning and developing digital marketing strategies for the organization or client he or she is working for.
• Digital marketing advisors work with clients to develop effective, inbound marketing campaigns via SEO, SEM, and Display.
• They oversee and coordinate various content platforms which include website landing pages, social media platforms, and blogs.
• Digital marketing advisors improve their client’s site search engine ranking by adding new keywords, examining and optimizing web pages, and implementing content creation and development strategy to websites and blogs.
• They also identify and develop new effective ways for the organization to engage with new customers and invite new ones by analyzing and evaluating the current market strategy.
• Additionally, digital marketing advisors design, build, and maintain their client’s social media presence.
• They brainstorm to come up with new creative growth strategies.
• Involves working in partnership with internal teams in order to ensure that landing pages are well-developed.
Digital Marketing Advisor Required Skills
• Prospecting and qualifying potential clients.
• Developing and executing digital marketing strategies for clients.
• Managing client relationships and expectations.
• Mentoring junior team members.
• Collaborating with other internal departments as needed.
• Analyzing trends and results in order to improve on future campaigns.
• Identifying opportunities for new business revenue growth.
• Works on many different platforms, including Google Ads, Facebook and other social media platforms.
• Work to increase brand awareness and improve the visibility of a business or individual.
• A digital marketing consultant will have knowledge of new technologies, search engine optimization (SEO) and market trends.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category