Front Office Executive
Front Office Executive JobsApply for Front Office Executive Job in Delhi
Front Office Director Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Front Office Executive job description, front office executive salary, front office executive duties, skills to handle all receptionist and clerical duties at our main entrance's front desk. A Front Office Executive is someone who is specialist at handling complaints and providing accurate information. You will be the "face" of the company to all visitors, and you will be responsible for our first impression. Apply Now for Front Office Executive role in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Front Office Executive Responsibilities
A front office executive’s responsibilities will vary based on the nature of the organization, but some central tasks are commonly a part of the job. Our analysis of listings reveals the following as duties usually expected of a front office executive: Front Office Assistants perform day-to-day administrative tasks in office environments, ranging from medical facilities to big corporations. They schedule and confirm appointments, direct incoming calls, and welcome visitors. They may also be required to handle basic inquiries and sort mail. We are looking for a capable and friendly front office assistant to work at our reception area.
In this role, your duties will include answering incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and welcoming visitors. You may also be required to order office supplies. To ensure success, front office assistants should possess experience in office administration and the ability to communicate with members of the public. Top-class candidates are capable administrators who make visitors arriving at the reception area feel welcome. Reporting to management and performing administrative duties. Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls. Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events. Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner. Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail. Copying, scanning, and filing documents. Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements. Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Front office executive job openings
Front office director salary
Front Office Executive Job Description
• Maintain a tidy and pleasant front desk with all necessary materials (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greeting and welcoming visitors, and directing them to the main area
• Respond to inquiries and complaints
• All incoming calls should be answered and redirected, or messages should be kept
• Receive and distribute letters, packages, and other correspondence
• Prepare incoming mail by writing letters, securing packages, and so forth
• Emails should be checked, sorted, and forwarded
• Keep an eye on office supplies and place orders as needed
• Maintain accurate records and files
• Keep track of your office's expenses and charges
• Assume extra responsibilities as they are allocated (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Front Office Executive Skills
• Experience working as a front desk representative, agent, or in a similar function
• Knowledge of office machines
• Basic bookkeeping and office administration skills are required
• Excellent command of the English language (oral and written)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel and Word)
• Strong interpersonal and communication abilities
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
• Problem-solving abilities are required
• A focus on customer service
• Any relevant diploma is required
• Any relevant prior experience is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category