Influencer Manager OpeningsApply for Influencer Manager Job Openings in Delhi
Influencer Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Influencer Job Openings For Freshers And Experienced with Requirements, Requirements, Job Description, Salary Influencer marketing (a.k.a. influence marketing) is a form of social media marketing involving endorsements and product placement from influencers, people and organizations who have a purported expert level of knowledge or social influence in their field. Influencer content may be framed as testimonial advertising; influencers play the role of a potential buyer, or may be involved as third parties.
Influencer Manager Responsibilities
Influencer managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Influencer managers oversee the promotion of a business, service, product or brand. Depending on the organization, they may be managing the marketing of a whole line of products and services, or be focused on one particular thing to promote. They develop strategic marketing plans for a company and then oversee the implementation and execution of the various efforts associated with the marketing plan. This might include evaluating the results of various marketing campaigns, spearheading market research efforts, or coordinating initiatives across a variety of channels.
Influencer manager is responsible for analysing and attributing marketing campaigns using digital advertising software, Google Analytics, mobile measurement platforms and internal data. Tracking campaign KPIs (engagement, open rate, CTR, conversion rate, ROI) and identifying opportunities for improvement. Overseeing social media channels, specifically Instagram and Facebook, determining and executing upon creative strategies to grow following and engagement.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Influencer manager Jobs
Influencer manager Requirements
Influencer manager Job Description
• Develop and execute influencer strategies and creative campaigns
• Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
• Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
• Develop content ideas and write and curate content
• Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
• Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers
• Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
• Managing your clients’ processes, from proposals, quoting and budgeting, all the way through to project development and execution
Influencer Manager Required Skills
• Experienced as a Influencer manager or relevant field
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
• Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
• In depth knowledge of social media marketing industry
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Well organized with great time management skills
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Outstanding project management skills
• Can work in competitive environment to meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Networking aptitude
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category