Marketing Analyst JobsApply for Market Analyst Jobs in Delhi
Marketing Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Marketing Analyst For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Role, Job Description, Salary Market Analysis studies the attractiveness and the dynamics of a special market within a special industry. It is part of the industry analysis and thus in turn of the global environmental analysis. Through all of these analyses, the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of a company can be identified. Finally, with the help of a SWOT analysis, adequate business strategies of a company will be defined.
Marketing Analyst Role
The Market Analysis is also known as a documented investigation of a market that is used to inform a firm’s planning activities, particularly around decisions of inventory, purchase, work force expansion/contraction, facility expansion, purchases of capital equipment, promotional activities, and many other aspects of a company.
Marketing analysts collect and interpret information about market conditions and consumer behaviour to help businesses make less risky decisions when launching new products, pricing products and services, and entering new markets. Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition.
Market analyst is responsible for studying market conditions to assess the potential sales of products and services. The successful market analyst will be able to analyze qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness. The majority of market analysts are employed by marketing agencies varying in size within different companies and industries.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Marketing Analyst Job
Marketing Analyst Jobs for Freshers
Marketing Analyst Job Description
• Should know Strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of market( SWOT Analysis)
• Collect data by implementing different methods(Opinion polls,surveys etc)
• Make a plan and implement it after taking senior approval
• Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs
• Measure the result of advertising and marketing
• Use different different methods to collect and analyse the data
• Analyse all the data in detailed version and present in front of management
• Collect and analyse the data as per customer preferences
• Upgrade according to market trends and implement best method
• Advice clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
Marketing Analyst Skills
• Trained or educated in marketing field
• Having experience in market research
• Aware about the statistical knowledge (SPSS,SAS) databases and MS office
• Excellent communication skills
• Must know how to do data warehousing and data mining
• Should aware about different data collection methods ( surveys and polls)
• He knows how to use data in effective and efficient manner
• Ability to multi task well
• Experience in various survey tools
• Having knowledge of all CRM programs
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Think out of boxes
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category