Marketing Coordinator JobApply for Marketing Coordinator Jobs for Freshers
Marketing Coordinator Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Marketing Job For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Career, Job Description, Salary Marketing is the study and management of exchange relationships. It is the business process of identifying, anticipating and satisfying customers’ needs and wants. Because marketing is used to attract customers, it is one of the primary components of business management and commerce. Marketers can direct product to other businesses (B2B marketing) or directly to consumers (B2C marketing).
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities
Marketing coordinators assist the marketing department with its initiatives and programs. Their responsibilities can vary greatly depending on the company. Tasks may include: coordinating marketing and community events, assisting with the development, execution, and monitoring of email, digital, social media, and content marketing campaigns, creating original content, and conducting market research.
Marketing Coordinators are professionals who coordinate all the marketing activities and initiatives of an organization. They conduct market research, carry out promotional campaigns, identify target audiences and evaluate current trends. Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns. Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
A Marketing Coordinator assists in strategizing the overall marketing plan of a brand or company. This may include website creation, event marketing, direct marketing, or media management. Marketing coordinators provide creative materials during content development or help with data verification and advertising placement. Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Sales and Marketing Jobs
Digital Marketing Career
Digital Marketing Job Description
• Must have amazing organisational and research skills
• Excellent communication skills with fantastic time management skills
• Aware of marketing techniques to help specific audiences
• To upgrade strategic marketing initiatives and activities
• Make marketing plan that include broadcast, print and online content
• Create advertising campaigns to support different teams by coordinating
• For marketing campaigns and online activities make tracking systems
• Create market research to know market opportunities and media coverage
• Upgrade and maintain all internal communication systems
• Through social media make ,maintain and upgrade the brand image of organisation
• Make sensitive information confidential
• Elaborate simple data into graphs, charts and other visual aids
• Graduation in marketing and communication or relevant field
• Trained or educated in content management
• Deep thinker and ability to solve problems
• Able to understand competitor strategies and consumer behaviour
• Familiar with content management skills (CMS)
• Collect huge amount of data and convert into meaningful words
• Excellent detail oriented organisational skills
• Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of MS office ,photoshop and web editing packages
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category