Social Media Specialist
Social Media Marketing JobsApply for Social Media Marketing Jobs in Delhi
Social Media Specialist Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Social Media Marketing Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Role, Salary. Social Media Specialists focus on creating appealing and creative digital content for a company’s various social media platforms. You will report to the Social Media Manager and work closely with the digital marketing team to generate a social media marketing strategy that will promote customer engagement and brand awareness.
Social Media Marketing Specialist Job Description
Social media analytics is gathered and analyzed data from social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. It is commonly used by marketers to track online conversations about products and companies. One author defined it as “the art and science of extracting valuable hidden insights from vast amounts of semi-structured and unstructured social media data to enable informed and insightful decision making.
Social Media Specialists build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification. Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles.
Social Media Specialists continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing. Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Social Media Marketing Job
Social Media Marketing Jobs for Freshers
Social Media Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
• Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity.
• Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
• Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
• Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
• Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
• Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
• Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
• Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
• Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
• Performing other duties when needed.
Social Media Specialist Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
• Proven experience in Managing social media accounts would be an advantage.
• Trained or educated in social media including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
• Experience using various analytics software.
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category