Artificial Intelligence Manager
Artificial Intelligence Manager InternshipApply Now for Artificial Intelligence Manager Internship in Delhi
Artificial Intelligence Manager internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - check out admin artificial intelligence manager internship description.The Manager Artificial Intelligence intern will direct and oversee the development of software applications, associated hardware and technical resources, standard operating procedures, policies, guidelines, manuals and similar documents. The person will also support the development and publication of training materials that are used to educate end users and other IT-related staff who will be responsible for this industry on how to use the system.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Artificial Intelligence Manager Role
Artificial Intelligence Manager Path
Artificial Intelligence Manager Description
• At the Artificial Intelligence Innovation team, we're shaping the future of customer experiences.
• You'll work on challenging projects and develop your expertise in one of our focus areas: algorithms, machine learning, and data mining.
• The intern manager will be responsible for the development and support of an artificial intelligence application, in an environment with limited resources, to continually improve processes that impact company operations.
• You will be responsible for overseeing an ongoing collaboration between the business analysts and key technical stakeholders including the full development cycle.
• You will translate business requirements into technical terms and vice versa to ensure that all deliverables meet high standards.
Artificial Intelligence Manager Skills
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
• Bachelor’s degree to qualify for entry-level positions
• Basic knowledge of programming or systems analysis
• Basic knowledge of Cloud environments
• Basic knowledge of a comprehensive range of intelligence, research, and collection methods
• Ability to foresee the impact of changing technology and in applying analytical and evaluative techniques to identify, investigate, and resolve complex issues or problems
• Ability to develop innovative approaches and technical analysis processes to tackle emerging intelligence problems
• Plan, organize, and direct the functions and staff of a small to medium sized organization
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category