Graphic Designer Internship
Graphic Designer InternshipApply for Graphic Designer Profile For Freshers
Graphic Designer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Design Internship For Freshers with Profile, Job Description, Requirements, Skills. Graphic design is the process of visual communication and problem-solving through the use of typography, photography, iconography and illustration. He/She must have the bility to create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations,catalogue design, portfolio design, corporate brochure design, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop. Graphic designers create and combine symbols, images and text to form visual representations of ideas and messages. use typography, visual arts, and page layout techniques to create visual compositions. Apply Now for Graphic Designer Internships in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Graphic Designer Profile
Graphic Designer Requirements
Graphic Designer Job Description
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas
• Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
• Knowledge of design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.would be an added advantage
• Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials
Graphic Designer Qualifications
• Graphic Designer Skills
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics will be preferred
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• Layout skills
• Analytical skills
• Attention to detail
• Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category