Market Research Analyst Internship
Market Research InternshipApply for Market Research Profile in Delhi
Market Research Analyst Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Research Analyst For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Role, Job Description, Careerpath. Marketing research is the systematic gathering, recording, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data about issues relating to marketing products and services. Marketing research specifies the information required to address these issues, designs the method for collecting information, manages and implements the data collection process, analyses the results, and communicates the findings and their implications.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Market Research Analyst Skills
Market Research Analyst Career Path
Market Research Analyst Job Description
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Analyse data using statistical software
• designing questionnaires and advising on methodology of collection of data
• collecting data and assimilating statistics, using statistical software
• Devise and design qualitative and quantitative custom market research projects
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analyses to identify opportunities for product expansion
• Apply statistical techniques to interpret data and produce substantiated recommendations.
• Make recommendations for feasible methods for market penetration
• Proactively share and present market research reports and data analysis throughout the organization
• Research competitors and compile data for benchmarking
• Develop strong partnerships with cross-functional teams
• Advise management on new innovations in the area of market research, and create new ways to meet the needs of a changing marketplace.
• Making recommendations based on the data collected
• Gathering facts, information, knowledge from various sources over the internet
• Market research on market landscape, competitor offerings.
• Work on internal backend systems for updating content and prices, use the toolkits for sending update announcements, content edit requests whenever required
Market Research Analyst Qualifications
• Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work
• Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
• Ability to notice patterns within statistics
• Confident presentation skills
• Commercial awareness
• A methodical approach to work
• Familiarity or training in statistics or a willingness to learn
• Have strong IT skills and have knowledge of or be keen to learn statistical software packages
• Be able to be flexible and work as part of a team.
• Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
• Knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
• Familiarity with CRM programs
• Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
• Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining
• Oustanding communication, interpersonal and skills
• Analytical aptitude and data oriented approach
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category