Media Manager Internship
Media Manager InternshipApply for Media Manager Profile in Delhi
Media Manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Media Manager Internship to be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. A person who specialises in developing unique text and video material, managing posts, and replying to followers is known as a Media Strategist. He/She must have the ability to excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Apply Now for Media Manager training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Media Manager Skills
Media Manager Career Path
Media Manager Job Description
• Perform research on current benchmark trends
• Design and implement social media strategy
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily
• Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Collaborate with the digital marketing team to ensure consistency
• Communicate with followers, provide content in a timely manner and monitor the audience
• Oversee social media accounts’ design
• Suggest and implement new features to develop strategies for promotions
• Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Media Manager Skills
• Proven skills as a Social media manager
• Hands-on experience in content management
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Excellent communication skills
• Must have good analytical and multitasking skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must have good time management skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category