Mevati interpreter Internship
Mevati interpreter InternshipApply Now for Mevati interpreter Profile at Political Ninjas
Mevati interpreter Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas- Check Out Mevati interpreter Internship to work on creating or translating English content into Mevati and vice versa. A Mevati interpreter is a person who specializes in creating content in the Mevati language using Mevati grammar and Mevati literature. He/She must have the ability to perfectly create content English to Mevati, Mevati to English. Apply Now for Mevati interpreter Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Mevati interpreter Profile
Mevati interpreter Requirements
Mevati interpreter Internship Description
• Read through original material and rewrite it in the target language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text is retained
• use translation memory software, such as Wordfast, memoQ, Across, Trados Studio and Transit NXT, to ensure consistency of translation within documents and help efficiency
• use specialist dictionaries, thesauruses and reference books to find the closest equivalents for terminology and words used
• use appropriate software for presentation and delivery
• research legal, technical and scientific phraseology to find the correct translation
• liaise with clients to discuss any unclear points
• proofread and edit final translated versions
• provide quotations for translation services offered
• consult with experts in specialist areas
• retain and develop knowledge on specialist areas of translation
• follow various translation-quality standards to ensure legal and ethical obligations to the customer
Mevati interpreter Internship Skills
•fluency in two or more languages
• a good understanding and in-depth knowledge of language/country-specific cultures (localisation)
• excellent writing skills and command of grammar
• subject matter knowledge specific to the content you'll be translating
• attention to detail and accuracy
• time management skills as you may be working with different clients at one time
• the ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
• the ability to use initiative in a commercial context
• proficiency in the use of a range of computer packages - knowledge of translation-oriented applications and software is helpful, though not essential
• self-motivation, particularly if working as a freelancer
• enthusiasm for acquiring knowledge.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category