Web Developer Internship
Web Development OpeningsApply for Web Development Internship for Freshers
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Website Design and Development
Web Development Internship
Web Developer Job Description
• Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Create and maintain software documentation
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• decide on the best technologies and languages for the project
• test sites and applications in different browsers and environments
• fix bugs in existing projects
• test new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
• review colleagues’ code
• build and test Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications to exchange data
• research, incorporate and contribute to Open Source projects
• learn and test new technologies, frameworks and languages
• document code, so other developers can understand and contribute to it
• Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
• Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
• Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
Web Developer Skills
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
• Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
• Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them.
• Proficient in My SQL.
• Dedicated team player.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• High degree of independent judgment.
• Able to solve complex problems.
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category