Data Research Analyst
Research Analyst JobsApply for Research Analyst Jobs in Delhi Political Ninjas
Research Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Research Analyst Job description, research analyst salary to research, analyze, interpret, and present data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the field they work in. A Data Research Analyst is a person who specializes in providing quantitative, analytical, logical, and good at managing numbers and data, also known as data storyteller or big data researcher. He/She must have the ability to work in different industries, with a focus on the finance industry. Apply Now for Data Research Analyst and in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Data Research Analyst Responsibilities
As a Data Research Analyst, we are looking for a person who specializes in providing quantitative, analytical, logical, and good at managing numbers and data. He/She must have the ability to work in different industries, with a focus on the finance industry. Supervise, plan, and coordinate, and conduct research and program evaluation activities for the company. Work together with the evaluators on data collection and quantitative and qualitative analysis duties. Coordinate, develop, and initiate, and respond to information and data requests received from within the organization to allow for evidence-based and data-informed policy. Come up with policy and action suggestions based on research and analytics.
Carry out business analysis, data modelling, and logical and physical database design, and database optimization for the company. Utilize standard reporting technologies to create, manage, and maintain reports. Responsible for preserving and managing a centralized data dictionary for the company. Responsible for creating appropriate documentation to support effective requirements definition, including charts, graphs, and logic model diagrams as needed. Responsible for assessing research requirements and utilizing improved tactics for appropriate statistical programming and analysis. Employers often seek individuals with experience in data analysis that demonstrates their ability to present data using visualization and analysis tools and carry out quantitative analysis. Familiarity with data modelling, including regression models. Ability to manage large data sets.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Machine learning scientist
Machine learning scientist salary
Data Research Analyst Job Description
• Conduct research and programme evaluation activities for the company, as well as supervise, plan, and coordinate them
• Work with the evaluators to collect data and do quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Coordinate, generate, and originate information and data requests from inside the organisation so that evidence-based and data-informed policy can be developed
• Based on research and analytics, provide policy and action recommendations
• For the corporation, perform business analysis, data modelling, logical and physical database architecture, and database optimization
• Create, administer, and maintain reports using common reporting technologies
• Responsible for maintaining and managing the company's consolidated data dictionary
• Responsible for providing necessary documentation, such as charts, graphs, and logic model diagrams, to enable effective requirements definition
• Responsibilities include analysing research needs and implementing new strategies for statistical programming and analysis
Research Analyst Qualifications
• Employers frequently want candidates with data analysis experience, which displays their ability to present data utilising visualisation and analytical tools, as well as perform quantitative analysis
• Data modelling, especially regression models, is something you should be familiar with
• Ability to manage enormous amounts of data
• Excellent interpersonal skills: Data research analysts must collaborate with other experts like as research teams, data scientists, engineers, and others. To fulfil their work obligations successfully, individuals must be able to build and manage connections with others
• Must be able to prioritise several tasks and project deliverables, therefore they must be organised and prepared ahead
• Must be able to handle intricate technical details and explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Skills in quantitative analysis: It is critical that they have experience working with huge data sets and resolving problems using statistical, quantitative, and diagnostic methodologies
• Require a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, mathematics, physics, or a related discipline
• Any relevant prior experience will be an advantage
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category