Media Manager RoleApply Now for Media Manager Jobs in Delhi
Social Media Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Media Manager Job to be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. An expert in developing unique text and video material, as well as managing posts and reacting to followers, is known as a Media Manager. He or she must have good communication skills and be able to creatively explain our company's viewpoints. Apply Now for a Media Manager Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Media Manager job Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Social media planner to administer our social media accounts. Creating unique text and video material, managing posts, and replying to followers are all Social Media Manager duties. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
We are looking for tech-savvy professionals with interest in the latest trends in digital technologies. A Media coordinator is a person who specializes in providing media initiatives and implementation. Media Analysts have a deep understanding of how different social networks operate and are familiar with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for online content. He/She must be able to guide the activities of a marketing department as they work to breathe life into new products, services and campaigns.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Media Planner JOb Description
Media Planner Salary
Media Manager Job Description
• Guiding the activities of a marketing department as they work to breathe life into new products, services and campaigns
• To create and execute social media strategy to align with business goals
• Overseeing internal research, measuring market share and ensuring a steady flow of funds into the accounts of company clients
• To make decisions based on data and information presented
• To understand how each component of their media strategy is contributing to achieving their goals, so they can adjust their approach as necessary
• Media managers analyze data generated by automation tools and other sources to develop media plans for their catalogues
• To collaborate with the digital marketing group to ensure consistent performance
• To stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Media Manager Skills
• Should have the basic understanding of working with media tools and platforms
• Should be good in time and calendar management
• Should have good hands in information and record management
• Must have good communication skills
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
• Should have solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
• Should have the ability to work flexibly
• Should have good understanding about the working of online marketing channels
• Should understand how the various mass media outlets work
• Should be able to read reports and articles and know what keywords are used in an article to tell you everything you need to know
• Should a person with multitasking skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, or marketing is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category