PolitIcal Researcher JobsApply for Political Researcher Job Openings in Delhi
Political Researcher Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Political Scientist Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Requirements, Salary. Political researchers play their trade in all aspects of politics and government. They work on political campaigns as pollsters and consultants, as legislative staff members, for think tanks and for lobbyists. Although political researchers have a variety of job titles, employment settings and responsibilities, the skills needed for political research work are common across the spectrum of government and political work.
Political Researcher Responsibilites
Political researcher will be researching and monitoring resources that provide critical information on political issues. Furthermore, you’ll be tasked with reviewing and analysing media coverage (print and broadcast), public opinion surveys and expert opinions from economists, government representatives and political consultants.
Following your detailed research, you’ll be preparing analysis and reports on all the issues assigned to you by your employer. You’ll also be generally keeping your seniors in the loop on the latest trends, developments and critical factors, within the political, social and economic sphere. Using statistical data to analyse and interpret research findings.
Political researcher will be researching political systems, foreign relations, government laws and regulations, and political ideologies and evaluating the effects of these on political, social, and economic spheres. Collecting data from various sources, such as historical documents, public opinion surveys, and election results to develop and test political theories.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Political Researcher Jobs
Political Researcher Requirements
Political Researcher Job Description
• Keeping up to date with political sources released by government agencies, including press releases and reports
• Finding out about new sources which may be relevant to the employer, including press releases from particular interest groups and other organisations
• Researching past sources of information to see if they may still be relevant or applicable to current cases
• Performing detailed research on a wide range of subjects
• Keeping up to date with the media every day
• Working on case studies and individual projects
• Researching issues personally affecting members of an MP’s constituency
• Answering queries and questions from members of the constituency and the general public
• Following up on these queries to make sure issues have been fully resolved
• Liaising with individuals from other companies or political offices in order to discuss research issues
• Researching public opinion through techniques including questionnaires, surveys, and interviews
• Writing detailed reports which focus upon the findings of research
• Deciding which issues should be passed on to the employer and which should be discarded as irrelevant
• Attending regular meetings with the employer in order to keep them fully updated about political issues
Political Researcher Required Skills
• Trained or educated as a political researcher or relevant field
• The ability to multi-tasking
• The ability to prioritize one task ahead of another and delegate work to other employees if appropriate
• Familiar and interest in politics
• Good time management skills
• Confidence with dealing with members of the public
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis
• Good research skills
• Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner
• An analytical mind can think out of boxes
• The ability to remain flexible
• Having Problem-solving skills
• The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category