Cyber Forensics Expert Internship
Computer Forensics TrainingApply for Cyber Forensics Internship in India
Cyber Forensics Expert Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Investigation Internship and Cyber Forensic Investigator Training For Freshers. Computer forensics (also known as computer forensic science) is a branch of digital forensic science pertaining to evidence found in computers and digital storage media. Cyber Forensics and Information Security Expert is a person who does digital investigation and retrieve cybercrime evidence by dismantling and rebuilding of any affected system or network.Digital forensics (sometimes known as digital forensic science) and Mobile device forensics is a branch of forensic science encompassing the recovery and investigation of material found in digital devices, often in relation to computer crime.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Cyber Forensics Training
cyber Forensic Investigator
Cyber Forensics Expert Job Description
• Identify, gain access and secure any necessary devices or systems to be examined.
• Reconstruct damaged hardware, if necessary.
• Copy or use other means to ensure data is not changed during the analysis.
• Recover the target information and assess the credibility and completeness of the data.
• Identify and document any metadata associated with the files, such as date of creation, owner, etc.
• Document any other findings or discovered files or communications which may be relevant.
• Ensure that all work is done in compliance with local and federal laws and forensic standards.
• Collect the information in a legally admissible way.
• Provide an audit trail.
• Compile and secure the evidence and write structured reports acceptable for court.
• Advise and train law enforcement and legal staff on forensics.
Digital Forensics Skills
• Must be able to commit to a 3 month training program with the opportunity to join full-time
• Innovative and creative
• Problem solving skills
• Strong initiative
• Ability to write script/code
• Have relevant skills and interests
• You will need to be proficient in painstakingly reverse engineering the forensic evidence that you discover in order to find the root causes of any successful attacks and penetrations into the affected organisations IT and Data Security systems.
• keep up to date with evolving cyber-crime methods and developments within the digital forensics field
• undergo security checks and vetting procedures
• work to relevant ISO accreditations.
• Stay current in all areas of information technology concerning security breaches or malicious attacks.
• Patience, dedication determination and resilience
• Positive attitude
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category