Reverse Engineer Internship
Reverse Engineer OpeningsApply for Reverse Engineer Internship in Delhi
Reverse Engineer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Practical Reverse Engineering Internship For Freshers with Responsibilities and Skills. Practical Reverse engineering, also called back engineering, is the process by which a man-made object is deconstructed to reveal its designs, architecture, or to extract knowledge from the object; similar to scientific research, the only difference being that scientific research is about a natural phenomenon. Reverse engineering is taking apart an object to see how it works in order to duplicate or enhance the object.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Reverse Engineer Internship
Reverse Engineer Requirements
Reverse Engineer Job Description
• Analyse executables and malicious files
• Collaborate with a team of experienced malware analysts and researchers
• Develop novel solutions to challenges facing incident responders and malware analysts
• Support the company’s research and development efforts
• Development of proof of concept code for selected vulnerabilities
• Responsible for server and systems administration, O&M and engineering and tactical operations tools.
• Conduct vulnerability analysis of complex and diverse software systems and network architectures .
• Identify anti-analysis techniques , including encryption , obfuscation , virtual machine detection , and conditional coding for the purpose of identifying tactics , techniques , and procedures used by malware authors .
• Provide subject matter expertise on cyber threats , attacks , and incidents of interests to PhishLabs and our customers as well as knowledge of typical attack vectors , network exploitation techniques , and exfiltration channels .
• Monitor underground marketplace activity for any new threats being distributed or discussed by cyber actors .
Reverse Engineer Required Skills
• Good understanding of SMTP and POP3 protocols
• Basic understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems as well as the iOS and Android Platforms .
• Experience with enterprise level sandbox tools and familiarity of edge and endpoint protection systems .
• Basic understanding of operating system internals and Windows API .
• Experience with security data characterization standards such as STIX , MAEC , TAXII , CybOx
• Experience with networking , network protocols , and security infrastructures
• Excellent communication , written , and organizational skills
• Experience with creation and maintenance of rules to detect malicious activity or code
• Good experience with Arduino or microcontroller programming
• Decent understanding of electronics and embedded systems
• Knowledge about the inner workings of a 3D printer
• Experience in debugging electronics and firmware Good experience in C and C++
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category