HR Executive Internship
HR Executive InternshipApply Now for HR Executive Internship in Delhi
HR Resource Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out HR Executive Internship to provide assistance in creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing our hiring processes. A HR Executive is a person who specializes in hiring employees and developing fair HR policies and ensuring employees to understand and comply with them . He/She must have the ability to perfectly implement policies and provide performance review procedures. Apply Now for Human Resource Executive and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
HR Executive Role
HR Executive Career Path
HR Executive Job Description
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Monitor the HR department’s budget
• Create and run referral bonus programs
• Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
HR Executive Required Skills
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Must have an experience with full-cycle recruiting
• Must have good knowledge of labor legislation
• Must have the ability to demonstrate leadership
• Solid communication skills
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality for company and client information
• Must be able to assess information and status
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category