Journalist internshipApply for Journalist Profile in Delhi
Journalist Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Journalist Internship to gather information, write stories, edit them, proofread them, and file them. Their work appears on television and radio, as well as in print and online publications, journals, and newspapers. A Business Journalist is a person who specializes in providing factual articles based on real information and data collected from various sources. He/She must have the ability to perfectly research, write, edit, proofread and file news stories, features and articles. Apply Now for Journalist training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Journalist Job Description
• Collect, verify and analyze thoroughly newsworthy information
• Assemble findings into a stable story, maintain notes and audio recordings
• Write and deliver news stories with the reader’s perspective in mind
• Publish or broadcast news stories and cooperate with other team members
• Receive assignments or investigate news leads/tips
• Abide by journalist’s ethics and codes
• Contact, interview and research sources
• Stay up-to-date with the latest current events in the “beat” by studying papers, attending events etc.
• BA In Mass Communication is necessary
• Must be able to structure information in a logical order
• Must be exceptional in research
• Fluency in written and spoken english
• Must be able to write concise and story-based articles
• Must have a good understanding of various subject-based topics
• Is thorough with the latest and traditional ways of writing and journalist
• Must be thorough with Digital Marketing
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category