Parsi Translator Internship
Parsi Translator InternshipApply Now for Parsi Translator Profile at Political Ninjas
Parsi Translator Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Parsi Translator Internship to translate from Parsi to English and from English to Parsi. A Parsi speaker is a person who is exceptional in both speaking and writing in the Parsi language. He/She must have the ability to perfectly translate text, documents and spoken interaction in Parsi to English. Apply Now for Parsi language Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Parsi Translator Profile
Parsi Translator Requirements
Parsi Translator Internship Description
• Coming up with Parsi visual and copy ideas that align with the brand guidelines
• Overseeing-writing-rewriting all sorts of copy that goes out, be it on Parsi social platforms or the app page.
• Coordinating with parsi design and marketing teams will be a part of your daily routine.
• Defining the voice and branding of in-house IPs & Parsi partnership projects by brainstorming & working alongside the creative team
• Setting up efficient deadlines, coordinating with internal Parsi teams will be a part of your daily routine.
Parsi Translator Internship Skills
• Able to write Web Content.
• Able to write Topics.
• Able to write Blog Posts.
• Able to write Press Releases.
• Able to write records and manage any plans
• To be able to provide an extra eye for other team members
• Ability to prioritise important tasks first
• Must adhere to deadlines and is able to adapt to the environment
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category