Armenian Translator Internship
Armenian Translator InternshipApply Now for Armenian Translator Profile at Political Ninjas
Armenian Translator Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Armenian Translator Internship to gain experience by translating Armenian documents into English. The ideal candidate will have excellent command of the English and Armenian language and excellent communication skills. This position will have you working closely with an experienced translator. Apply Now for Armenian language Training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Armenian Translator Duties
Armenian Translator Requirements
Armenian Translator Jobs Description
• To provide simultaneous, multi-phasic and multilingual (ML) editing services on various business projects of the translator
• The work will mainly consist of carrying out proofreading, editing and translating documents provided by clients
• Translating online articles and web pages, creating and maintaining a blog and other related online sites, and fulfilling other related tasks
• Ability to communicate in both languages
Armenian Translator skills
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to write in both languages
• Should work in a systematic manner
• Should have good teamwork skills
• Be able to work under pressure
• Ability to maintain trackers and management
• Must have the knowledge of Armenian grammar
• Must have good time management skills
• Must be able to focus on quality and be reliable
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category