Project Coordinator Internship
Project Coordinator InternshipApply Now for Project Coordinator Internship in Delhi
General Contractor Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Project Leader Internship to guarantee that the project runs successfully, on time, and within budget. A Project Owner is a person who specializes in coordinating with vital members of a company's project team. They work under the supervision of a project manager to guarantee that projects are finished on time and on budget. He/She must have the ability to perfectly handle typical responsibilities including designing certain aspects of the project, monitoring its progress, scheduling meetings, and supervising project team members. Apply Now for Project Advisor and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Project Coordinator Role
Project Coordinator Career Path
Project Coordinator Job Description
• Assisting and supporting the project manager, designing and controlling the project schedule
• Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value
• Delegating tasks to team members, organising and attending meetings
• Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities
• Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible
• Ensuring deadlines are met and providing administrative support
Project Coordinator Skills
• Must have knowledge for documentation management
• Must possess analytical skills and problem solving skills
• Must be good with negotiations
• Must possess interpersonal and communication skills
• Should have Team-management skills
• Must be able to deal with Finances and accounting processes
• Must work in an organizational manner
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to sort out details
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category