Project Executive Internship
Project Executive InternshipApply Now for Project Executive Internship in Delhi Delhi
Project Administrator Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Project Executive Internship to become a part of a workplace management team that directly manages short and long-term projects. A Project Admin is a person who specializes in providing plans and their execution for any project process. He/She must have the ability to perfectly develop strategic programs and project goals and monitor programs and project performance. Apply Now for Project Executive and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Project Executive Role
Project Executive Career Path
Project Administrator Job Description
• Negotiating pricing effectively with clients and vendors and ensuring speedy delivery of the projects
• Building healthy relations with clients
• Taking Care of Business Risks
• Must be able to solve problems within the team
• To be able to provide budget management
• Providing proactive service to clients by ascertaining challenges
• Effectively managing the pipeline of projects
• Coordinating the project from beginning to end and multitasking complex projects simultaneously
• Regularly tracking projects and communicating with internal & external stakeholders
Project Administrator Skills
• Ability to communicate and organize effectively
• Ability to lead a team and deliver on time
• Is motivated enough to work
• Ability to write for a technical audience
• Can adapt according to situations
• Has technological knowledge
• Ability to report on regular basis
• Listening intently and ability to negotiate
• Has researching ability and policy knowledge
• Possess Interpersonal skills
• Project management methodologies
• Can manage conflicts
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category