Data Base Developer
Data Base Administrator Career PathApply for Data Base Administrator Job Openings in Delhi
Data Base Developer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Data Base Adminstrator Jobs For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Responsibilities, Salary. A Database is an organized collection of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system. Where databases are more complex they are often developed using formal design and modelling techniques.
Database Administrator Responsibilities
Database Developers, also called database programmers, are primarily responsible for creating and implementing computer databases. They determine the best database management system for a particular client, as well as test database programs for efficiency and performance and troubleshoot and correct problems. Database developer design stable and reliable databases, according to our company’s needs.
Database Administrator role is for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. As part of our IT team, you will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. You will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements. Communication and organization skills are keys for this position, along with a problem-solution attitude.
Database Administrator duties is to Develop best practices for database design and development activities. Provide guidance and support to Application Developers. Servicing and updating databases, as required. Assist with schema design, code review, SQL query tuning. Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols. Develop technical and training manuals. Design stable, reliable and effective databases.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Database Administrator Careers
Database Administrator Requirements
Database Administrator Job Description
• Design stable, reliable and effective databases
• Optimize and maintain legacy systems
• Modify databases according to requests and perform tests
• Solve database usage issues and malfunctions
• Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
• Gather user requirements and identify new features
• Develop technical and training manuals
• Provide data management support to users
• Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
• Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols
Database Administrator Skills
• Having work experience as a Database developer
• In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
• Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
• database administrator jobs for freshers
• Hands on experience with SQL
• Excellent analytical and organization skills
• An ability to understand front-end users requirements and a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category