Software Developer JobApply for Software Developer Jobs in Delhi
Software Developer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Software Developer Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Skills, Career, Salary. Software development is the process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, or other software components. Software development is a process of writing and maintaining the source code. Therefore, software development may include research, new development, prototyping, modification, reuse, re-engineering, maintenance, or any other activities that result in software products. Apply Now for Software Developer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Software Developer Responsibilities
A Software Developer is a person that creates software – either completely, or with other companies or people. The phrase ‘software development’ often means more than just designing or writing the software, it usually means someone who manages the project, or does only the main things. Most software developers are still led by a lead programmer (a software engineer that guides the project).
A Software Developer serves as a member of the software development team. They aid in the innovation and creation of company software and programs. Generally found in tech-heavy industries and large corporations, a Software Developer will work alongside a team of programmers to code programs that meet the need of the company or client. They seek to facilitate the proper design and implementation of software.
Software Developers use software development languages and tools to write, edit, maintain, and test computer software. Software Developers follow the software development lifecycle (SDLC) to plan, design, build, test, and deploy software applications, ranging from websites and mobile applications to web applications and video games. In addition to creating new software, Software Developers improve and maintain the working order of existing software.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Software Developer Job
Software Developer Jobs for Freshers
Software Developer Job Description
• Minimum Work Experience of 1 – 5 Years. Freshers may also apply
• Android developer fresher jobs
• Published examples of mobile applications on the Play Store or XDA Developers
• Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
• Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision
• Excellent Scoping and Estimation skills, Testing/ QA skills, Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English
• Experience with Android SDK, NFC, working with remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Software Developer Required Skills
• Trained or educated as Software Developer or similar role
• software developer skills are Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements etc.
• Up-to-date with recent technological advances and developments, advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment and have a strong client focus.
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
• Excellent communication skill
• Highly self motivated, hard-working and ambitious in achieving goals and ready to do whatever it takes.
• Expertise in current computer hardware and software.
• Expertise and Ability to use one or more development language.
• Working knowledge of the main programming languages and operating systems used, for example: SQL, Java, C++, XML, Smalltalk and Visual Basic; Oracle, UML (Unified Modelling Language), Linux and Delphi; .NET frameworks (such as C# (C-sharp), ASP and VB).
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category