Digital Content Coordinator
Digital Content Coordinator JobsApply for Digital Content Coordinator Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas
Digital Content Coordinator Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Digital Content Coordinator Job For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Career, Careerpath, Salary. A Content Coordinator helps in creating and maintaining a strong online presence, also assists in developing online marketing strategies and to implement them through social media accounts to support our demand generation efforts. Assisting with web marketing content, blog articles, video content, and email campaigns as needed is also part of the Digital Content Coordinator. He/She must be able to handle a large number of programmes in a fast-paced and creative atmosphere, which is essential for the job. Success will be measured by increased traffic and customer interaction metrics matched with larger marketing tactics, as well as SEO optimization. Apply Now for Digital Content Coordinator Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Digital Content Coordinator Responsibilities
Digital media coordinators generate and manage digital information, including blogs, social media and websites for a company, government entity, school or organization. Skills in marketing and public relations, plus technological savvy are required in this field. A bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as public relations or digital media, is generally required.
Regardless of title, the main objective is to create an online presence for an employer or client through the use of digital media software and visual communication skills. The development and maintenance of websites, blogs, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, and other digitally produced material is the focus of a digital media coordinator's job. An important duty is what traditionally is referred to as desktop publishing, which involves editing digital images, designing page layouts, and using electronic publishing software. Digital media coordinators are responsible for writing and posting content on the Internet and may need to know online marketing techniques like search engine optimization (SEO). Some specialize in niches such as video content. Online trends continue to advance, so a key duty of a digital media coordinator is keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies. The digital media coordinator identifies target audiences and figures out the best ways to present information to these audiences.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Digital Content Coordinator Career Path
Digital Content Coordinator Jobs For Freshers
Digital Content Coordinator Job Description
• Digital Content Coordinator will create engaging text, image and video content for social media channels, namely Facebook and Twitter
• To create posts which would sustain readers’ curiosity, develop interest in new products and increase company awareness
• To manage social media postings and oversee social media accounts
• Need to coordinate all SEO activities such as optimizing web content, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks
• To create guidelines to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
• Responding to client inquiries, maintaining client accounts and processing new client requests
• Planning and implementing strategies designed to achieve maximum potential for clients in each area of their digital marketing campaign
Digital Content Coordinator Job Skills
• Should have the ability to handle multiple social media platforms
• Should be a candidate with creative thinking
• Should be a person with excellent communication skills
• Should have the ability of pre-imagination
• Ability to research about future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Must have the Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics and other analytic tools
• Should acquire excellent analyzing skills
• Should be familiar with online marketing strategies and various concepts
• Should be good in data records management
• Should be supportive to work with other team members
• Any bachelor’s degree is a must
• Any certification related to this field is a plus
• Related proven experience is a must
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category