Proofreading JobsApply for News Editor Job in Delhi
Editor Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Proofreading Jobs For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Editor Profile, Copyediting, Newseditor, Salary. An Editor is a person who edits (i.e. makes changes to) documents or audio-visual works. The term can also apply to software and hardware tools used to accomplish such changes. Editing can involve creative skills, human relations and a precise set of methods.Apply Now for Editor Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
News Editor Responsibilities
Proofreading and Editing is the process of selecting and preparing writing, photography, visual, audible, and film media used to convey information. The editing process can involve correction, condensation, organization, and many other modifications performed with an intention of producing a correct, consistent, accurate and complete work. The editing process often begins with the author’s idea for the work itself, continuing as a collaboration between the author and the editor as the work is created.
An Editor Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies). Performing other tasks across the brand’s digital platforms and events program. Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces. Maintaining quality, consistency across media types, web platforms, drive increased traffic and brand visibility. Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
A News Editor prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems. Proofread and Copy Editing blog posts before publication. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic. Promote content on social media. Update website content as needed. Oversees social media, graphics, and a web production.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Editor Job Description
• Coordinate online or print publishing cycle and manage content areas
• Set publication standards and establish goals and expectations
• Suggest stories and generate headline ideas in alignment with targeted audience’s preferences
• Oversee layout (artwork, design, photography) and check content for accuracy and errors
• Proofread, edit and improve stories or pieces
• Recruit and manage writers and reporters
• Cooperate and liaise with designers, photographers, advertising reps, writers, artists etc
• Comply with media law and ethical guidelines
• Meet deadlines and budget requirements
• Proven working experience as an editor
• BS degree in Journalism or in related field
• Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio
• Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
• Proven familiarity with SEO and social media best practices
• Excellent written skills in English
• An eye for detail along with critical thinking
• Prioritizing and multitasking
• Can work in challenging environment and meet deadlines
• Self- Motivated and can think out of boxes
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category