Human Resource Manager
HR Manager JobApply for HR Jobs for Freshers and Experts
Human Resource Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out HR Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Job Description, Role, Responsibilities, Skills, Salary Human resource management (HRM or HR) is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. It is designed to maximize employee performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives. Human resource management is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policies and systems. Apply Now for Human Resource Manager Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
HR Manager Role
HR departments are responsible for overseeing employee-benefits design, employee recruitment, training and development, performance appraisal, and reward management, such as managing pay and benefit systems.
HR Responsibilities is to ensure that the organization is able to achieve success through people. HR professionals manage the human capital and focus on implementing policies and processes. They can specialize in finding, recruiting, training, and developing employees, as well as maintaining employee relations or benefits. Managing employee benefits includes developing compensation structures, parental leave programs, discounts, and other benefits for employees.
HR role is to supervise a company or organization’s hiring process, from recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new staff. They help connect executives with employees, build an employer brand, improve employee engagement, build strategic talent resource plans. Maintaining a smooth onboarding process. Training, counselling and coaching our staff.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
HR Manager Jobs
HR Manager Fresher Jobs
HR Manager Job Description
• For compensation plan analyse wages ,salary and data reports
• Before comply with federal and state law consults legal counsel to ensure that policies
• Upgrade human resource system to meet the need of information system
• To cross check the records likes analysis ,maintenance and communication required by law or local governing bodies
• Analyse the regulations that affects the human resource functions and to also ensure that all the policies, procedures are in compliance
• Give presentation regarding human resource policies and practices in front of corporate officers and govt. officials
• Interviews. recruitment and selection of employees to fill vacant positions
HR Manager Skills Required
• Degrees in HR management field or relevant one
• Experienced in HR Department or relevant field
• Respond smartly to the most sensitive inquiries and complaints
• Can write speeches and articles in innovative way and style
• Critical thinker and motivated
• PHR and SPHR certifications preferred
• Performance management and improvement systems
• Policy development and documentation
• Communication skills. As an HR practitioner, you must be able to express yourself clearly, both in oral and written communication
• Must have Budgeting skills
• Must have Empathetic skills
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category