Employee Resource JobsApply for Web Content Management Job Openings at Political Ninjas
Employee Resource Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Employee Resource Job to recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. A worker who specialises in completing administrative tasks and contributes to making the organisation a better place to work is known as an Employee Resource. He or she must be able to support the creation and execution of HR initiatives and systems flawlessly. Apply Now for Employee Resource Job in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Employee Resource Responsibilities
Employee roles depend on the scope of the job as defined by the employer's manual and training and as they are explained when the employee accepts the position. It is the job responsibility of human resources personnel to provide all relevant information about the requirements of a position during a new employee's onboarding process. The human resources job function may vary from company to company and according to different job levels but the standard human resources activities and responsibilities for the majority of HR positions are clearly outlined in this sample job description.Plan and manage recruitment and selection of staff plan and conduct new employee orientation identify and manage training and development needs for employees develop and implement human resources policies and procedures. He/she must ensure compensation and benefits in line with company policies and legislation benchmark compensation and benefits support annual salary review implement and monitor performance management system handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes administer employee discipline processes conduct exit interviews review and update employee rules and regulations and maintain the human resource information system and employee database coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Employee Resource Job
Employee Resource Requirements
Employee Resource Job Description
• Assist in the creation and execution of human resources initiatives and systems.
• Advice on policies and processes is available.
• Prepare job descriptions, post ads, and manage the hiring process to be actively involved in recruitment.
• Make and carry out successful onboarding strategies.
• Create programmes for training and growth.
• Assist in the management of performance.
• Assist in the resolution of disciplinary and grievance matters.
• Keep employee records in accordance with company policy and regulatory regulations.
• To guarantee legal compliance, review employment and working circumstances.
Employee Resource Required Skills
• Basic HR functions knowledge (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
• Workplace regulations and disciplinary procedures are well-understood.
• Knowledge of HRMS is a bonus. Proficient in MS Office.
• Outstanding time management and organising skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
• Aptitude for problem-solving and making decisions.
• Strong morals and dependability.
• Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in human resources, business, or a related profession.
• Any relevant certificate is required.
• Any relevant proven experience is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category