Policy advisor Associate
Policy advisor Associate JobsApply for Policy advisor Associate Jobs in Delhi
Policy advisor associate Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Policy advisors may specialize in one area of public policy or they may be generalists who provide advice on a variety of topics. Regardless of their specialty, they all have one thing in common: they must be able to clearly communicate complex ideas in a way that is easily understood by non-experts. Apply Now for policy advisor associate Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Policy advisor Associate requirements
Policy advisor Associate salary
Policy advisor Associate Job Description
• Advising senior management on public policy issues related to the company’s core business
• Preparing reports that outline the implications of proposed legislation or other policy changes on the company’s operations
• Performing research on topics related to public policy issues in order to develop informed opinions about potential courses of action
• Preparing testimony to be presented before legislative bodies on behalf of the organization’s position on proposed legislation
• Coordinating with government agencies to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Reviewing proposed laws for possible impact on the company’s operations or industry as a whole
• Communicating with government officials to explain the company’s position on bills under consideration
• Participating in meetings with government officials to discuss current events and issues affecting the company’s operations
• Participating in meetings with industry leaders to discuss relevant issues affecting the industry
Policy advisor Associate Qualifications
•A bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, literature, communications, creative writing, or a similar discipline.
• A master’s degree is preferable.
• Extensive experience in a similar role.
• Excellent research and analytical skills.
•A good understanding of public speaking.
•The ability to remain resilient and complete multiple revisions if needed.
• Superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category