PR Manager JobsApply for Public Representative Job Openings in Delhi
Public Relations Marketing Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Public Representative Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Duties, Job Description, Salary. Public relations (PR) is the practice of deliberately managing the release and spread of information between an individual or an organization (such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and the public. Public relations (PR) and publicity differ in that PR is controlled internally, whereas publicity is not controlled and contributed by external parties.
PR Manager Responsibilites
Public relations Marketing may include an organization or individual gaining exposure to their audiences using topics of public interest and news items that do not require direct payment. This differentiates it from advertising as a form of marketing communications. Public relations aims to create or obtain coverage for clients for free, also known as ‘earned media’, rather than paying for marketing or advertising.
Public relations officer duties are to assist in writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients. Updating and maintaining Web content. Creating and sending email campaigns. Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. Strategies to follow regarding advertising the website. Optimization of web content for SEO strategies.
Public Representative utilize social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other venues) to generate awareness, create connections, and promote events and programming. Work with outside vendors to produce effective media products. Maintain clip files, photo archives and other publication archives. Provides public relations, marketing and communications advice and implementation to a specific line of business.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Public Relations Officer Jobs
PR Executive Jobs
PR Manager Job Description
• Supervising and participating in the activities and operations of the Corporate Communications sections, including internal and external community outreach efforts and public relations and media relations functions.
• Proactively generating public and media awareness and understanding of the District’s activities and programs.
• Creating and sending email campaigns.
• Should be well versed with Internet Knowledge.
• Develop and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
• Management of Content on website.
• Strategies to follow regarding advertising the website.
• Optimization of web content for SEO strategies.
Public Relations Officer Qualifications
• Trained or educated as Public Representative or similar role
• Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
• Being self motivated and flexible.
• Having critical thinking.
• Having high attention to details.
• Highly Self Motivated, Hard-Working and Ambitious in Achieving Goals and Ready to do whatever it takes.
• Up-to-Date with Recent Technological and Software Developments, Advances in Computer Technology and How This Affects the Business Environment and have a Strong Client Focus.
• Having networking abilities.
• Being able to understand social media.
• He/She should be able to Work Perfectly in Every Possible Condition, Situation, Place or Work Environment We Put Him/Her Into.
• Should believe in Teamwork, Cooperation and Helping Others Out Whenever Needed.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category