Office Administrator Internship
Office Administrator InternshipApply Now for Office Administrator Profile in Delhi
Office Administrator Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out company administrator Internship to perform administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. A Business Administrator is a person who specializes in Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. He/She must have the ability to perfectly bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. Apply Now for Office Administrator and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Office Administrator Role
Office Administrator Career Path
Office Administrator Job Description
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Office Administrator Skills
• Proven skills as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software
• Must have knowledge in operating computer systems
• Must be able to work on MS office, excel and other softwares
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category