Public Relations Executive Internship
Public Relations Executive InternshipApply now for Public Relations Supervisor Internship in Delhi
Public Relations Executive Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Public Relations Executive Internship to be in charge of all parts of planned publicity campaigns and PR operations, including creating publicity plans and campaigns. A Public Relations Administrator is a person who specializes in providing media and public relations professionals who are in charge of creating, implementing, monitoring, and assessing communications strategies in order to support communication goals and maximum favourable exposure in local, national, and international markets. He/She must have the ability to assist in developing innovative public relations strategies that are tailored to requirements. Apply Now for Public Relations Executive and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Public Relations Executive Responsibilities
Public Relations Executive Internship
Public Relations Executive Job Description
• To assist in planning publicity strategies and campaigns
• To research about clients, competition and audience etc
• To write and produce presentations and press releases for clients
• Dealing with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations
• Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours and visits
• Maintaining a record for interviews, press conferences and presentations
• Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
Public Relations Executive Skills
• Creating effective public relations strategies that include the right strategies and approaches
• Organizing and coordinating public relations efforts
• Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good IT skills would be an advantage
• Extensive presentation skills
• Must be able to take Initiative while being a team player
• Ability to prioritise and plan effectively for management
• Awareness of different media agendas would be an added advantage
• Must be creative enough to suggest new and innovative ideas for the same
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category