Project Manager Internship
Project Manager InternshipApply for Project Manager Profile in Delhi
Project Manager Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Project Manager Internship to planning and managing projects in order to ensure that they are completed on time and on budget. A Project Supervisor is a person who specializes in managing teams for a particular ongoing project. He/She must have the ability to perfectly organise and allocate project resources, create budgets, track progress, and be updated throughout the process. Apply Now for Project Manager training and Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Project Manager Skills
Project Manager Duties
Project Manager Job Description
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Prepare a budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
•Throughout the project's execution, apply industry best practises, methodologies, and standards
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Project Manager Skills
• Proficient in communication
• Must have leadership qualities
• Must be able to provide organizational skills within the team
• Must be able to manage any team
• Must be able to manage time
• Ability to manage any risk with ongoing projects
• Must possess problem-solving
• Is able to manage the budget for a project
• Is able to provide motivation to team members
• Technologically savvy and reporting skills
• Active listening and interpersonal skills
• Is aware of project management methodologies
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category