Training Counsellor Internship
Counseling RequirementsApply for Counseling Careers in India
Counselor Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Counseling Internship For Freshers with Qualifications, Skills, Responsibilities, Careers, Salary. Training Counsellor Provide counselling face to face, over the telephone, or online. Conduct skills gap analyses. Map out long-term training plans for internal teams. Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients. Listening to clients’ concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way. refer clients to other sources of help, as appropriate.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Counselor Job Description
• Providing counselling face to face, over the telephone, or online
• Working with individuals, families or groups
• Keeping confidential records
• Building a relationship of trust and respect with clients
• Listening to clients’ concerns, empathising with them, and helping them to see things more clearly or in a different way
• Evaluate clients needs and create a custom training plan
• Teach groups coping mechanisms related to stressful and traumatic they encounter
• Help individuals with the resources needed to reach personal goals
• Monitor client progress and adjust their training plan as needed
• Maintain required National Certified Counsellor certification for the counselling position
• Coordinate with other providers, agencies and community resources in order to create a thorough plan
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to empathize with clients
• Ability to leverage internal and external resources as part of a client treatment plan
• Willingness to work on-call
• Listening skills
• Sensitivity and empathy
• Patience and a calm manner
• Ability to cope with emotional situations
• Ability to relate to a wide range of people
• facilitation skills
• coaching skills
• team player
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category