Training Organizer Internship
Training Organizer OpeningsApply for Training Organizer Internship Openings in Delhi
Training Organizer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Training Organizer Internship For Freshers with Job Description, Skills, Careers. Training Organizers also called business organizer and digital organizer. His responsibilities for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs. Map out annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more. Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house). Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes).
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Training Organizer Internship
Training Organizer Requirements
Training Organizer Job Description
• Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design
• Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
• Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
• Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification
• conducting job evaluation surveys
• liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
• delivering and overseeing the training of individuals or groups of employees
• compiling and presenting information
• implementing, advising on and monitoring appraisal schemes
• supervising and monitoring progress made via training programmes or schemes
• ensuring employees receive statutory required training
• designing and assessing training programmes.
Training Organizer Required Skills
• Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
• Experience with e-learning platforms
• MS Office proficiency
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• knowledge of instructional design
• knowledge of training methodologies
• knowledge of learning management systems
• planning and organizing
• communication skills
• data gathering and analysis
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category