Workshop Organizer Internship
Workshop Manager ResponsibilitiesApply for Workshop Training in Delhi
Workshop Organizer Internship in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Workshop Manager Training and Internship For Freshers with Job Description, Seminar Skills. Workshop manager Responsibilities includes for finding new clients and promoting cyber security workshop and ethical hacking workshop . Organizers should be comfortable talking to new people and communicating their ideas to teams and clients.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Workshop Design Internship
Online Workshop Internship
Workshop Organizer Job Description
• Workshop Organizers usually work independently, and these self-starters must keep themselves focused and motivated
• Workshop Organizers must manage their time effectively to meet deadlines and to work to strict schedules with various clients
• This job often involves repetitive or mundane tasks, such as organizing files or clearing out closets, so organizers need strong focus
• Continually work to enhance their own computer skills.
• Attend regularly-scheduled meetings and training as scheduled by supervisor and as required by the STS program
• Maintain a high level of professional competency
• Deal with sensitive situations and information in a confidential manner
• Ensure proper use of workshop space, equipment and appliances, uniform (continuous) work rate;
• Preparing, running, documenting and evaluating workshops.
• Assisting with marketing and promotion of workshops.
• Making sure safety, quality targets and environmental objectives are met.
• Having a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the workshops contributes to these.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Committed to life-long learning
• Well-developed computer skills
• Basics knowledge of economics, production organization, labor, management, internal work rules
• Knowledge of norms and regulations, guidance relating to workshop activities
• Knowledge of specifications, technological and design parameters and requirements for works performed by the area and the technology of its production
• Ability to Work Under Pressure with Dynamic Workload and Time Pressure.
• Ability to both Lead and Follow Instructions and Give Appropriate Input and Suggestions when required to.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Willing to Travel.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category