Business Analyst Career PathApply for Business Analyst Jobs for Freshers in Delhi
Business Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Business Analysis Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Job Description, Role, Salary. Business analysis is a research discipline of identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a software-systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development. The person who carries out this task is called a business data analyst.
Business Analyst Responsibilites
A business analyst is someone who analyses an organization or business domain and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology. Business data Analyst helps in guiding businesses in improving processes, products, services and software through data analysis. Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
Business analyst role is to Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality. Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems. Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets. Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
Business analyst skills includes to Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities. Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes. Suggest changes using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes. Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Business Analyst Job
Business Analyst Requirements
Business Analyst Job Description
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Managing users and user roles.
• Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
• Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
• Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
• Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
• Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
• Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Business Analyst Qualifications
• Business Analyst Fresher Jobs
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
• High-level writte
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category