Market Research Analyst
Market Research JobsApply for Market Research Job Openings in Delhi
Market Research Analyst Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Research Analyst For Freshers And Experienced with Skills, Role, Job Description, Salary Marketing research is the process that links the producers, customers, and end users to the marketer through information used to identify and define marketing opportunities and problems. Marketing research specifies the information required to address these issues, designs the method for collecting information, manages and implements the data collection process, analyses the results, and communicates the findings and their implications.
Research Analyst Role
Marketing research is the systematic gathering, recording, and analysis of qualitative and quantitative data about issues relating to marketing products and services. The goal of marketing research is to identify and assess how changing elements of the marketing mix impacts customer behaviour. The term is commonly interchanged with market research; however marketing research is concerned specifically about marketing processes.
A market analysis studies the attractiveness and the dynamics of a special market within a special industry. It is part of the industry analysis and thus in turn of the global environmental analysis. Through all of these analyses, the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of a company can be identified. Finally, with the help of a SWOT analysis, adequate business strategies of a company will be defined.
Market Research Analysts are marketing specialists who help determine an organization’s position in the marketplace in order to effectively promote their products and services. They research competitors and their marketing methods, and study and gather consumer information. Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Research Analyst Jobs
Research Analyst Job Requirements
Research Analyst Job Description
• Excellent organisational and research skills
• Analyse and monitor marketing and sales trends
• Upgrade and develop the marketing plans
• Make research on different market conditions
• To know about customer preferences and to analyse the potential sales of product and service
• Analyse different methods of marketing and distribution
• Plan and check different methods of data collection
• Collect data on customers, competitors and market conditions
• Use statistical methods analyse and interpret the data
• Make all sensitive data confidential
• Elaborate all complex data into graphs and chart methods
Market Research Analyst Skills
• Graduate in market research or relevant field
• Experienced in market research and analysis
• Deep thinker and good theoretical and research knowledge
• Implement competitor strategies and consumer behaviour
• Familiar with marketing programs and strategies
• Gather huge amount of data and convert into meaningful data
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines on time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced in MS office ,data base and statistical data
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category