Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Cyber Intelligence AnalystApply for Cyber Intelligence Analyst Job Openings in Delhi
Cyber intelligence is the analysis of data using tools and techniques to generate meaningful information about existing or emerging threats targeting the organization that helps mitigate risks. Monitors and analyzes external cyber threat data to provide actionable intelligence.
Cyber Intelligence helps organizations make faster, more informed security decisions and change their behavior from reactive to proactive to combat the attacks. These experts triage data of security incidents collected from different Cyber intelligence sources and study the pattern of attacks, their methodology, motive, severity, and threat landscape. This data is then analyzed and filtered to produce Cyber intelligence feeds and reports that help management (security officer) in making decisions concerning organizational security.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Description
Cyber intelligence helps organizations with valuable knowledge about these threats, build effective defense mechanisms, and mitigate the risks that could cause financial and reputational damage. Cyber Intelligence is the predictive capability to defend the future attacks that the organization is exposed to so they can proactively tailor their defenses and preempt future attacks. Inform the security, professionals about the bad actors, potential threats, their methods, motive, and vulnerabilities organization are posed to. Help security professionals to be proactive about future cyber-attacks. Keep stakeholders informed about the latest threats and their impact on the business Help the security operations team to triage cyber-attacks, risk analysis, vulnerability management, and wide-scope decision making. Experts skilled in data collection, processing, analysis, modeling, creating reports, timely sharing with the intended security units to protect their system, and network from a cyberattack.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Career Path
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
• A Cyber intelligence analyst specializes in monitoring and analyzing active as well as potential cyber security threats, while gathering useful intelligence from an incredibly wide spectrum of sources. To uncover intel, a Cyber intelligence analyst must pay attention to industry news, security threats outside of their network, and the intentions of potentially threatening entities. They must always keep their finger on the pulse of cyber security, while also looking forward to anticipating the next threat.
• Cyber intelligence analysts work for the government or corporations or as independent contractors. These professionals leverage their background in technology, science, mathematics and computer programming to impede criminals from accessing proprietary data.
• Cyber intelligence analysts utilize Cyber intelligence to mitigate any potential data threats and defend data. Moreover, they compile reports that identify ways for their organizations to pinpoint and prepare for potential threats.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must also have the expertise to identify an organization’s security vulnerabilities and pinpoint indicators of compromise (IOC) such as suspicious IP addresses, URLs, email addresses and attachments, registry keys and filenames. These IOCs could signify malware attacks, phishing attempts or attacks from external hosts.
• The cyber intelligence analyst profession is fast paced. It also requires professionals to maintain a current knowledge on the voluminous amount and types of cyber threats that are developed daily. In some cases, analysts must think like cyber criminals to stay ahead of these digital threats, ensuring they can work to aggressively protect their employer’s data. It is also their responsibility to effectively communicate potential threats that could harm the growth, reputation and financial stability of an organization.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Required Skills
• Cyber intelligence analysts are a specific type of security analyst who has the ability to identify potential cyber threats before they occur.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to gather intelligence and condense information into a report that an experienced security engineer and a less cyber-savvy account executive can understand.
• A Cyber intelligence analyst may discover an impending attack, but if they can’t effectively relay their findings to the rest of their team, the organization won’t make any changes and will remain vulnerable to the threat.
• Must have an aptitude for research and the ability to think creatively.
• In order to provide useful intelligence, Cyber intelligence analysts must think creatively and anticipate future threats.
• Cyber intelligence analysts need analytical skills to identify data breaches or bad actors who are manipulating operating systems and destroying the functionality of a business.
• Cyber intelligence analysts should have technical skills and a background in technology, mathematics, statistics, computer engineering, digital forensics or computer science.
• Cyber intelligence analysts must be able to communicate with executives, CTOs (chief technology officers) and IT departments to warn of possible risks to data and promote plans to mitigate those risks.
• Organizational skills are vital to the success of effective cyber intelligence analysts as they identify new trends in cyber crime, plan risk mitigation efforts and perform meticulous data analysis and reporting.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category