Recruiter Job OpeningsApply Now For Recruitment Executive Jobs in Delhi
Recruitment Executive Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Recruiter jobs for Freshers by evaluating individuals to ensure that their qualifications, cultural fit, and compatibility are all in sync with confidential interviews, reference checks, and credit checks. A Talent Agent is a person who specializes in providing first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements. He/She must have the ability to perfectly identify and recruit prospective candidates using a variety of channels. Apply Now for Recruitment Executive job Openings in Delhi at Political Ninjas, An Elite International Political Firm and Digital Privacy Company in India.
Recruitment Executive Responsibilities
A Recruitment Executive is a person who specializes in providing first-rate talent and to ensure lasting and successful placements. Reviewers have the ability to perfectly identify and recruit prospective candidates using a variety of channels. Partner with customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs. Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy. Client, company, competition, and market research are all part of the Executive Recruiting process. Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications. Talent Agent uses a multitude of channels to track and find potential applicants.
The Employment Executive must guarantee that qualifications, cultural fit, and compatibility are all met. Conduct confidential interviews, follow-up references and check credits. Present shortlisted candidates and provide detailed profile summaries. Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion. Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and onboarding process. Network and build long-lasting client relationships. Know your area of expertise (specialised industry or job function). Research and develop recruiting leads. Strong administrative skills and an aptitude for using IT software. Talent Agent salary will be paid to those who have commercial awareness, good verbal and written communication skills. Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure. Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Recruitment Executive Role
Recruitment Executive Requirements
Recruitment Executive Job Description
• Partner with customers to gain a thorough understanding of their strategic and financial goals, as well as their staffing requirements
• Create and implement a research approach that is specific to your needs
• Clients, firms, competitors, and the market space are all investigated
• Role requirements should be mapped, job descriptions should be defined, and specifications should be documented
• Using a number of sources, track and discover potential prospects
• Assess candidates to ensure that their qualifications, cultural fit, and compatibility are all in line
• Conduct private interviews, check references, and verify credentials
• Shortlisted candidates will be presented, along with thorough profile summaries
• Provide direction and assistance with the negotiation process until it is completed
Recruitment Executive Required Skills
• It is essential to pay close attention to the details
• Marketing knowledge is required
• Excellent communication abilities
• Ability to form and maintain relationships
• Multitasking ability
• Skills in time management
• Should be an active listener
• Must be able to recognise the candidate's body language
• It must be goal-oriented
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Any relevant experience of working in an office, sales, or administration is required
• A degree in business administration, human resource management, or a comparable subject (associate or bachelor's degree) is required
• Any relevant certificate is required
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category