Ethical Hacker CareerApply for Ethical Hacking Jobs For Freshers
Ethical Hacker Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Vulnerability Assessment and Security Training Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Requirements, Salary. Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is a qualification obtained by demonstrating knowledge of assessing the Security Training and vulnerability testing of computer systems by looking for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems, using the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system. Certified Ethical Hackers are cybersecurity experts who are employed to verify and improve the security of a company’s computer system and to perform web application Security Training and vulnerability assessment.
Ethical Hacker Responsibilities
The term “white hat” in Internet slang refers to an ethical computer hacker, or a computer security expert, who specializes in penetration testing and in other testing methodologies that ensures the security of an organization’s information systems. Ethical hacking is a term meant to imply a broader category than just penetration testing.
An Ethical Hacker, also known as a whitehat hacker, or simply a whitehat, is a security professional who applies their hacking skills for defensive purposes on behalf of the owners of information systems. Nowadays, certiﬁed ethical hackers are among the most sought after information security employees in large organizations for researching the company’s system, network structure, and possible penetration sites.
An Ethical Hacker Create scripts that test for vulnerabilities including penetration testing and risk assessment. Perform risk assessment across the entire network including hardware and software systems. Creating suggestions for security upgrades. Develop low-level tools that improve Security Training and monitoring. Set up security policies that help personnel use best practices for digital protection .Train staff and personnel on best practices for network security.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Certified Ethical Hacking Jobs
Ethical Hacker Requirements
Ethical Hacker Job Description
• Documentation and presentation of security-testing results (final reports and presentations) to the executive, middle management, and technical teams.
• Review of network architecture and security.
• He or She will be Managing online security of all our and client websites.
• Risk assessments, vulnerability assessments, and manage intrusion detection/prevention mechanisms.
• Assist the other Ethical Hackers in projects & cases.
• Management and Remediation of the results of various security incidents as/when they occur.
• Evaluation of new and proposed security systems and technologies.
• Definition of monitoring criteria and process for ensuring that industry best practices are maintained.
• Assessment of security awareness training using social engineering.
• He/She will be Responsible for Handling, Operating, Management.
• Meeting/liaising with Trainers to discuss status of project.
Ethical Hacker Qualifications
• Any Graduate with excellent knowledge of Ethical Hacking
• Certified Ethical hacker jobs for Freshers
• Excellent Aptitude, Manipulative, Behavioural, Computational, Presentation, Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Communications and Teaching Skills and should be Fluent in English.
• Should be Willing and Ready to Travel.
• Should be open to work in Flexible Hours. As a member of the Ethical Hacking Team you will be responsible for performing security assessments of a wide range of products and services in an equally wide range of technologies.
• Keen to Keep Researching for New, Interactive and Latest updates.
• Should be well versed with Industry Knowledge.
• Up-to-Date with Recent Technological and Software Developments, Advances in Computer Technology and How This Affects the Business Environment and have a
• Strong Client Focus.
• Should be Creative, with Artistic Flair and with Good Imagination, Analytics and High Order Thinking Skills.
• Should believe in Teamwork, Cooperation and Helping Others Out Whenever Needed.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category