Reverse Engineer OpeningsApply for Reverse Engineer Job Openings in Delhi
Reverse Engineer Jobs in Delhi at Political Ninjas - Check Out Reverse Engineer Jobs For Freshers And Experienced with Responsibilities, Job Description, Salary. Reverse engineering, also called back engineering, is the process by which a man-made object is deconstructed to reveal its designs, architecture, or to extract knowledge from the object; similar to scientific research, the only difference being that scientific research is about a natural phenomenon. Reverse engineering is taking apart an object to see how it works in order to duplicate or enhance the object.
Reverse Engineer Responsibilities
Software reverse engineering is done to retrieve the source code of a program because the source code was lost, to study how the program performs certain operations, to improve the performance of a program, to fix a bug (correct an error in the program when the source code is not available), to identify malicious content in a program such as a virus or to adapt a program written for use with one microprocessor for use with another.
Reverse engineer specialist should not only be an expert in languages such as C/C++, Python and/or Java, but also have a deep understanding of firmware and binary disassembly, and what altering execution sections would accomplish. Collaborate with a team of experienced malware analysts and researchers.
Project scenarios for the reverse engineering work include cyber system and protocol research, hardware and/or software reverse engineering, and the documentation of findings and recommendations to the customer to solve their mission needs. The viability and potential impact of the findings will often require team members to develop proof-of-concept exploitations or modifications based on identified vulnerabilities.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Reverse Engineer Jobs
Reverse Engineer Requirements
Reverse Engineer Job Description
• Reverse engineer malware samples in order to characterize their attributes for identification, correlate indicator information to identify larger attack architectures and topologies, and create proof of concept software to assist in real-time analysis and tracking of targeted malware families.
• Conduct vulnerability analysis of complex and diverse software systems and network architectures.
• Identify anti-analysis techniques, including encryption, obfuscation, virtual machine detection, and conditional coding for the purpose of identifying tactics, techniques, and procedures used by malware authors.
• Provide subject matter expertise on cyber threats, attacks, and incidents of interests to PhishLabs and our customers as well as knowledge of typical attack vectors, network exploitation techniques, and exfiltration channels.
• Monitor underground marketplace activity for any new threats being distributed or discussed by cyber actors.
Reverse Engineer Required Skills
• Advanced understanding of Windows and Linux based operating systems as well as the iOS and Android Platforms.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other computer related field.
• Demonstrable experience working with open-source and commercial analysis tools for the purposes of malware reverse engineering including, but not limited to, decompilers, disassemblers, debuggers, systems internals utilities, and network traffic analysis tools.
• Experience with enterprise level sandbox tools and familiarity of edge and endpoint protection systems.
• Proven ability to analyze and reverse engineer packed or obfuscated code, develop code to monitor botnets, and reverse engineer custom protocols.
• Advanced understanding of operating system internals and Windows API.
• Experience with both SQL and NoSQL data storage solutions as well as ElasticSearch search and analytics engine to include data implementation and design.
• Experience with security data characterization standards such as STIX, MAEC, TAXII, CybOx.
• Experience with networking, network protocols, and security infrastructures.
• Experience with financially-incentived malware such as banking trojans is preferred.
• Experience with creation and maintenance of rules to detect malicious activity or code (yara, snort, suricate, etc.)
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category