Privacy AnalystApply for Privacy Analyst Job Openings in Delhi
A Privacy Analyst assesses policies, procedures, and operations to ensure they meet privacy requirements. The Privacy Analyst role is a specific career track within the larger field of privacy management. A Privacy Analyst might handle the legal and operational risks that surround the sensitive information assets of an organization. However, they will take this responsibility to a deeper level by assessing business operations on a continual basis, developing the right policies, procedures, and training programs, and overseeing all data agreements. The Privacy Analyst might focus on the general operations of a business or on privacy as it relates to specific projects.
Privacy Analyst Description
As a privacy professional, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with data privacy and protection regulations, including GDPR, CCPA, and NIST. You will also be required to answer queries on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders. you will be responsible for important projects such as creating and maintaining documentation on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders. Collecting and maintaining records of processing activities. Moreover, you will conduct compliance gap analysis and readiness assessments for upcoming policy changes. In this role, you will create and maintain documentation, privacy notices, privacy statements, SOPs, work instructions and guidance notes in cooperation with legal teams. Answering queries on global data privacy processing and protection requirements from internal stakeholders. Preparing reports on regulatory compliance. Escalating any potential data breaches for investigation and resolution.
Political Ninjas is An Elite International Political Firm with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
Based on experience
Notice: The application for this opening can be submitted via the application form linked below, ONLY. Direct phone calls and emails will not be entertained.Apply Now
These are some of the principles that we strongly believe in, preach and actually follow as well.
We clearly commit what we can do, by when can we do it and how we would do it, And then we do it.
We are extremely paranoid about protecting the confidentiality of what we do, for whom and how we do it.
We ensure comfortability of you and your team with ours, which can only come from complete transparency.
We keep improving our already awesome capabilities by investing all resources at our disposal.
Privacy Analyst Career Path
Privacy Analyst Responsibilities
• We are looking for a Data Privacy Analyst who will collaborate with business units to identify solutions to minimize data privacy risks and communicate the company's position on data privacy to key stakeholders.
• The Data Privacy Analyst will develop business unit-specific data privacy guidelines and maintain the company's internal Data Privacy Office website.
• The Data Privacy Analyst will provide support for data inventories and maps, assist in conducting data privacy risk and impact assessments, and support the manager in development and documentation of program metrics.
• The Data Privacy and Records Manager is responsible for supporting the management of inquiry requests, and incident and breach management activities, as well as collaborating with the cyber security team on a variety of overlapping initiatives and responsibilities.
• The Data Privacy and Records Manager will assist in the development of annual data privacy training materials and business unit specific training, and manage employee compliance with required training.
• The Data Privacy and Records Manager will also initiate, develop, maintain and revise processes for the general operations of the Data Privacy
Privacy Analyst Required Skills
• Experience in performing, reviewing, and facilitating privacy impact assessments.
• Experience developing and applying policies and procedures.
• Experience designing and delivering access and privacy training.
• Should demonstrate research, synthesis, analysis and problem solving skills to gather required information.
• Can make smart decisions and develop recommendations as per the privacy needs
• Knowledge of record management principles.
• Written and verbal communication skills.
• Good experience in the development and writing of reports and briefings.
• Ability to work independently and make decisions on time sensitive or confidential issues.
• Should have skills in exercising good tact, sound judgment and assertion in dealing with difficult situations.
• Should be able to utilize software for completion of reports and records.
• Ability to be able to meet deadlines and handle situations with diplomacy and tact.
Why are we so amazing?
Our awesome chef prepares freshly Maison-made breakfasts, lunches, diners, beverages, coffees everyday to provide the fuel you need to innovate and Execute Best Ideas.
EVENTS AND HACKATHONS
Want to organize, talk or attend an event? We give you two days per month to attend or organize team-buildings, conferences, trainings, meetups or hackathons.
Work hard, play hard! We have an in-house bar with a large choice of wines, beers and arcade games. Plus, we organize memorable & engaging team events at least twice a month.
Besides a day off, we present you with a day that is full of fun. You get to choose from a vast array of fun activities from outdoor activities to pool parties.
We choose to work in a flex office environment to grow new collaborative ideas and practices. We work in small product oriented teams to focus & execute faster.
NO DIPLOMAS REQUIRED
At Political Ninjas, we don’t care about your degrees, we only care about what you know. Your skillset will be evaluated in regard to your technical experiences and skills.
Related Job Openings
Other Related Job Openings at Political Ninjas in the similar category